Training Courses Required Before 2021
With the passing of Senate Bill 778 in August of 2019, California law now requires employers with 5 or more employees to provide workplace harassment training.
Training requirements must be completed by January 1, 2021 (click to read more), or employers will face repercussions.
Here are a few requirements:
- Businesses with 5 or more employees must provide training.
- Provide at least 2 hours of classroom or other effective interactive training and education regarding sexual harassment to all supervisory employees within 6 months of position acquisition.
- Provide at least 1 hour of classroom or other effective interactive training and education regarding sexual harassment to all nonsupervisory employees within 6 months of their assumption of a position.
- After January 2021, existing law states trainings must be provided again thereafter once every 2 years.
To review the full training requirements and details of Senate Bill 778, click here.
WIS&G has a Learning Management System to help you meet these requirements. Over 200 courses are available within this LMS, including workplace harassment prevention and safety.
This LMS system can help you easily meet these requirements before the January 1, 2021 deadline.
Other features include of the LMS include:
- Separate courses for employees & managers.
- Certificates of completion provided.
- Easy set up for employers.
- Professional & interactive courses.
This LMS system can help you easily meet these requirements before the 2021 deadline & avoid fines before 2021.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (800) 790-4875.